"My Father" - Teachers day

ksingh 1 / 1  
On this Teachers day I want to thank my father who is not with us but his blessing are always with us . he is watching from there and see our progress and happiness .

I can say proudly whatever today I'am just because of him. he was a great man with principal and dignity. he was my first mentor he always taught how to be a good person because that is very important. Make someone smile Be polite, friendly and treat people well, regardless of who they are or their position in life. I remember he always gave us best in our life. Never stopped or doing any thing always stood beside us and gave freedom to take decission in our life.
It is difficult to provide you with feedback regarding your statement because you did not include the essay prompt. Kindly provide that so that comments can be made regarding the content of the paper. In the meantime, here are some grammatical corrections for you to consider:

On this Teachers day I want to thank my father who is not with us but his blessing are always with us

- Is your father dead? You need to clarify that point. Why is he no longer with your family?
- ... his blessings ...

he is watching from there and see our progress and happiness

- He is watching from afar and can see our progress and happiness.

whatever todayI'amjust because of him

- ... whatever I am today is because...

he was a great man with principal and dignity .

- He was a great man of principle and dignity.

he was my first mentor he always taught how to be a good person because that is very important.

- He was my first mentor and he taught me that it was very important to be a good person.

Make someone smile Be polite, friendly and treat people well, regardless of who they are or their position in life.

- Make someone smile, be polite, friendly, and treat people well. Regardless of who they are or their position in life.

I rememberhe always gave us best in our life .

- I remember how he always gave us the best in life .

Never stopped or doing any thing always stood beside us and gave freedom to take decission in our life.

- He never stopped supporting us and always stood by our side, giving us the freedom to make decisions in our lives.

I hope my corrections help you in some way :-)
OP ksingh 1 / 1  
Thank you so much after your correction give me confidence actually my medium of study was other language and now I am struggling with my kids sometime I feel helpless because I cauldnt help them. I will be very greatfull if you guide me. I want to write my emotions and thoughts in Engilsh but no one is for guiding.

THANK YOU
We are all here to help you reach a level of confidence in your writing. Go ahead and keep practicing how to write in the English language and come here to ask for help. We are all here to make sure that you gain confidence in your writing and speaking skills in English. Just remember, anything you write will pass through many versions before you come up with the best one. All because we will make sure to guide you in your efforts every step of the way. So if you will have the patience and drive to learn, we will also patiently guide you towards what you want to achieve :-) Good luck! We are here to help and support you. If you want to contact me privately, you can send me a private message using the email icon beside my name :-) Otherwise, we are all here to help ;-)

Home / Writing Feedback / "My Father" - Teachers day