Have you ever felt like you don't recognize the feeling of being happy anymore?

Jumanaa 1 / 1  
Have you ever felt like you don't recognize the feeling of being happy anymore? That feeling was a huge part of my daily routine as I felt nothing but real pain, sadness and sorrow. I was like the walking dead as joy and happiness were grabbed and stolen from me. I'll never forget that feeling. I'll never forget that gloomy day when my friend Erica and I were walking down the street after our first day as seniors, discussing our last year. While we were walking, we noticed a well-dressed muscular tall man in black suit wearing dark glasses coming towards us and holding a gun! Clearly he was drunk. I knew that moment that something bad is going to happen. I didn't see Erica shivering like this before.

I'll post the rest of the story as soon as someone check this part for me.
something 23 / 52 5  
I cannot find mistake in this paragraph though. Your story is interesting.

This sentence sounds better if you present it in a more simplified version;
Have you ever felt that you don't feel happy anymore?

That feeling was a huge part of my daily routine as I felt nothing but real pain, sadness and sorrow.

That is exactly I feel almost everyday; I cannot escape from the feelings of pain, sadness and sorrow.

I'll never forget that feelingdreadful incident .

....it is an incident rather than a feeling

Clearly he was drunk. I knew that moment that something bad iswas going to happen.

Home / Writing Feedback / Have you ever felt like you don't recognize the feeling of being happy anymore?