Fertility of women in their forties in Aussie country

Delvisyendra 6 / 7  
Writing Task 1, Number of children ever born, women aged 40-44 years old.

The given table shows the information regarding number of children ever born to women aged 40-44 years old in Australia during twenty five years from 1981 to 2006, measured by percentage. Overall, it is really important to notice that marginally women tend to have two children instead of more or less, while none of kids' proportion always experienced a upward trend over these period.

Initially, in the first two years, a slight plummet was seen in the bar of four or more children and three children which stood at similar level aroud 27 %. It was followed by none and one child which increased slowly about one percent. The highest appeared to be true which comes from almost less than a third then reached 35 % in the next following year.

Eventually, the former' bar far left the other that had proportion nearly two-fifths. While the percentage of women who ever gave birth three and four or more children experienced a decrease slighly. Interestingly, an upward trend dramatic were sustained by the other categories in the last year.

faizunaa17 49 / 91  
... plummet was seen in the bar of four or more children ...

Where is the "bar"? The data shown by table, and it doesn't contain any bar there. So, be careful to write it.

Overall is good writing, i have no error found of your grammatical, but i suggest to be careful for paraphrasing like that.

Home / Writing Feedback / Fertility of women in their forties in Aussie country