Financial support to poorer countries is not effective

urrachelbae 1 / -  
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.

Rich countries often give money to poorer countries, but it does not solve poverty. Therefore, developed countries should give other types of help to the poor countries rather than financial aid.

To what extent do you agree or disagree

?

You should write at least 250 words.

Modern society is divided into 3 types included undeveloped, developing and developed countries, thus, people are fighting for a society that all are well developed. Nevertheless, how and how much the developed countries should do to help the others are always being a irritating problems. Somes thought a massive money support is enough, but to my personal opinion, the adaption of new civilaztion with morden thoughts beside infrastructure support is the most crucial thing to be prioritized

First and foremost, reasons why poor countries have low GDP rate, environmental problems and unmodern infrastructures mostly from being colonized for many centuries. Therefore, the number of social norms such as illterateness, starvation controlled them to being well-developed. That leads to old-fashioned thoughts- mostly from old generation and prevent them from accepting newest logical thinkings- which helps developed people become rich.

For example, in some rich nations such as American, Singapore and England, they teach children to become independently of finance and lifestyle, so they works very hard and earn a living by themselves after graduated. In contrast, poor adults are trying their best to take care of the children and treat them as glasses- which are easily to break. Therefore, the children rely on adults and not want to do anything but inherit their parent's prosperity. As a result, it can be easily predicted why the GDP of poor countries are always low- since they are not well- dedicated to work. Simutateneously, if rich countries give them money, their citizens will enhance the laziness, because they already had a massive financial support from others

Secondly, there are many factors that created poor countries, not only finance, but also environment and geography conditions. Depend of each country's location that create difficulties growing. For instance, in poor countries such as Africa have desert topographic with over-heated temperature, control them from transforming water, food and education, so starvation happens all the time. In this circumstances, money becomes helpless because it can not turn desert into water. They had better need a volunteering campaigns to support them to work and education

The best solution is to stop giving them money, but working chances and modern education since kindergarten. Open a non- profit schools for poor children and teach them with logical thinkings, ask them to work to get what they need. After graduation, create chances for them to work abroad, migration with tight policies or introduce them to national cooperations. Giving education is the most valuable thing because it's the basement for everything

That brings me to the conclusion that money is not always the best solution for everything, even poor people. Moreover, rich countries should give them chances to adapt with modern civilization to change their educational basement, it will lead to a unexpected change in the future.
The summary overview does not need to be a social studies lesson. It should only be composed of 2-3 sentences that summarize the thoughts provided in the original prompt. Your presentation, though impressive, will not gain extra points for including non-related information. The examiner will disregard the unrelated information and lower your task accuracy score. Use only the information provided next time.

Futher points will be deducted for your lack of proper response. You were asked an extent question in the presentation. You did not answer that query. You launched into a report lecture instead, which totally disregards the discussion instruction that you were provided. The examiner will be forced to give you a low, non passing score due to an irrelevant response presentation. The effective thesis statement is useless if you do not first answer the question in the prompt.

Home / Writing Feedback / Financial support to poorer countries is not effective