My first introduction for a synthesis essay

imsce12 1 / -  

Synthesis Introduction

Throughout history, humans keep chasing happiness by looking for the easiest alternatives and options, in all domains, so as to make the daily life quite perfect and facilitated. But the more people keep pursuing that, the more misery they end up to. The the four documents- two press articles published in 2017 and 2018 and two documentaries about fast food and robots give an adequate illustration to the situation stated before, by presenting the negative impact of the artificial intelligence and fast food even if they make life easier at the first place.

THANKS in advance for your reply !
I am not sure what kind of synthesis essay you are writing. There are actually 3 types of synthesis essays that you could be writing at this point, each with a different writing approach. So unless I know if you are writing:

-An argument synthesis
- Review
- Explanatory / Background synthesis essay

I will not be able to give you ample advise regarding your synthesis introductions. Your current presentation is all too confusing anyway since you are not making your actual topic clear from the very first sentence of the essay. If the review (I am guessing) is about the development of fast food in a positive and negative manner, then saying that humans keep chasing happiness does not have any direct connection to your topic/s for review. You may want to clarify those points and consider the synthesis requirements for the topic you have chosen based on the type of discussion you will be presenting.

Home / Writing Feedback / My first introduction for a synthesis essay