First Snow - Winter has begun.

Hell Yeah 2 / 6  

Winter Snowfall

One day - it could happen at the beginning of winter, or in the late fall - you wake up and feel that as if there was something extraordinary. Even just glancing at the window, you know, on the street today is lighter than usual. First snow - hence the beginning of winter. Although snow can melt even the air grow warmer still snow - it is a sign that winter is coming.

For children, the first winter snow is real happiness. Once all ran out into the street and start building snowmen, snowball, sledding and skiing. The main thing is to dress well, take gloves or mittens, in order to snow do not freeze hands. And now, you can mold snowballs, building snow tower. All enjoyed the first snow than drivers urban transport, they should work hard in this day.

First snowfall - the most beautiful. Snow soft, clean, lying on the ground, like a white feather. All of them sheltered: the roads, and lawns, and The fallen autumn leaves. But animals and birds are hurting, it is not so easy now to obtain their food from under the snow. People are trying to help them - fed, that is, leave the food there, where the animals come.They build a bird feeders. And you make a small feeder for birds, help them spend the winter.

it is for my younger brother, thanks fot help beforehand)
KnyazKnyazev 1 / 5 2  
as if there was happened something extraordinary

Even just glancing at the window, you know, on the street today is lighter than usual -> Even just after looking at the window, u realize that it is lighter than usual on the street today

First snow - hence (means ) the beginning of winter

Although snow can melt, even the air grow warmer, but still snow - it is a sign that winter is coming (Has come ).
OP Hell Yeah 2 / 6  
omg o_O thanks a lot) u are very fast
what about the second paragraph?
KnyazKnyazev 1 / 5 2  
The main thing is to dress well -> the most inmportant thing

building (build ) snow tower

All enjoyed (enjoy ) the first snow than (but ) drivers urban transport (public transport ), they should work hard in this day.
OP Hell Yeah 2 / 6  
oh thank u very much
KnyazKnyazev 1 / 5 2  
Snow (is) soft, clean

All of them sheltered -> Snow covers everything:

help them spend the winter. -> help them survive in this winter

Home / Writing Feedback / First Snow - Winter has begun.