IELTS: 'fish and chips' - Consumption of fast food by Australian teenagers

mrabbas 2 / -  
The three graphs given illustrate how teen Australian consume junk food fluctuated over a period of 25 years . These graphs prove the progressive popularity of pizza and hamburgers .

According to the graphs , in 1975 , fish and chips stood at 100 eaten per year which it was the maximum point . In 1985 , consumption came with a considerable reduction of about 20 . After which consumption soar moderatly to nearly the same leve as it was in 1975 betwwen 1980 and 1985 . However this upward trend broken and consumption dipped dramatically over the next 15 years to reach a little less than 40 times per year . Pizza and hamburgurs experienced a huge growth . Hamburgers had a sharp rise unto a little above 80 over a period of 10 years . This was followed by another increase to attais 100 . After which , it remained relatively constant . This pattern was repeated for pizza ( a quick increase to a little above 80 in 1995 and after that a static trend until 2000 ) .

To som up , at the beginning , fish and chips were at highest level while the lowest figurs could be observed in pizza and hamburgers but at the end of survey it was vice versa .

---
Please tell me about the grammatical mistakes .

hunghung1234 1 / 3 1  
To som up , at the beginning , fish and chips were at highest level while the lowest figurs could be observed in pizza and hamburgers but at the end of survey it was vice versa .To som up=>> to sum up

figurs=>> figure
:D
MisterWandering 18 / 321 130  
The three graphs given illustrate how teen Australian consume junk food fluctuated over a period of 25 years

The given chart illustrates the consumption of pizza, fish and chips and hamburgers of Australian adolescents from 1975 to 2000.

These graphs prove the progressive popularity of pizza and hamburgers .

This is not necessary.

According to the graphs , in 1975 , fish and chips stood at 100 eaten per year which it was the maximum point

In 1975, fish and chips was the most popular fast food which was eaten around 100 times per year.

In 1985 , consumption came with a considerable reduction of about 20. After which consumption soar moderatly to nearly the same leve as it was in 1975 betwwen 1980 and 1985

After a reduction of about 20 times in 1985, fish and chips consumption then saw a moderate rise to nearly the 1975 level.

However this upward trend broken and consumption dipped fell dramatically over the next 15 years to reach a little less than 40 times per year

rise un to

attais

attain

After which

After that,/Then

To sum up, there was an increase in the popularity of pizza and hamburgers whereas the amount of fish and chips eaten declined during the period.

I hope this helps!

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: 'fish and chips' - Consumption of fast food by Australian teenagers