Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 4

IELTS; Flour consumption in six countries

tkp 1 / -  
The bar chart demonstrates usage of flour in six different countries.

As we can see in the chart,Japan and Europe had consumed equal amount of flour and which is nearly by 50%. Other than that,the ratio of consumption flour in China and united states of America was lower than Japan and Europe but similar in percentages which were 20%.

Talking about the country who consumed the lowest amount of flour at that time,was Australia.Only 10% of flour had consumed by this country while people of India had participated in flour consumption with ratio of 15%

In a nutshell,the demand of flour in Japan and Europe is far more than Australia and India.

please tell me how is it?

• ielts acadamic task 1

MisterWandering 18 / 316  
Are you preparing for IELTS? If so, you have to write a report of at least 150 words. Your essay is too short!

usage of flour in percentage terms

equal amount of flour and which is nearly by 50%

highest amount of flour with 50% each.

the ratio of

the percentage of/the proportion of

united states of America

the United States of America

Talking about the country who consumed the lowest amount of flour at that time,was Australia

Australia had the lowest amount of flour consumed.

participated in flour consumption with ratio of 15%

consumed a higher proportion of flour at 15%.
mangdoli 5 / 12  
+ your essay includes 112 words,. In a real test, you can't get the standard score if you write under 150 words
+ As we can see ---> as can be seen from the chart / as is shown by the chart...Never use we, you, I...in task 1.

+ Japan and Europe had consumedan equal amount of flour
+ consumption flour --> flour consumption
+ Talking about the country who consumed the lowest amount of flour at that time,was Australia --> The chart also shows that Australia consumed the lowest amount of flour at that time / Furthermore, Australia.... ( Your sentence is too informal)

Overall, I think this is the first time you have written this task. I recommend you to study phrase, words used in task 1
hope this help you !!!
dumi 1 / 6846  
Hi tkp,
This is for your IELTS writing practice, isn't it? So you need to post it into the Writing Feedback forum (I moved it from Undergraduate to Writing Feedback). Please follow this rule in your future posts.

However, you write well and try to have a few more detailed stuff in the 3rd para.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS; Flour consumption in six countries
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: