IELTS TASK1:Letter to a friend visiting your country

gmad06 20 / 151 55  
Guys I appreciate if you comment my writing below..Thanks..

Your friend will visit your country for six months.

1.) Advice him/her where to stay.
2.) How can he/she gets a job.
3.) How can he/she can be a friend to locals.

Hi Greg,

I am very pleased to hear that you are coming over for half a year to Malaysia. I am writing to give you some
esssential tips for you to have a pleasant stay here.

Firstly, they have all types of accomodation here ranging from executive suite to transient rooms. There is also
a bedspacer arrangement which is suitable for you. You can share the room with a person similar to you who
is looking for a job also . This will be good as both of you can share information for opportunities and vacancies.

Secondly, on job hunting, ensure that you customize your resume to have the same format they are using here.
Malaysian firms are very particular on what you write on them, it will be good to have a cover letter with it also.

I hope this letter has been informative for you. I wish you all the best in your journey and I hope you will have fun

touring the city. One more thing about the locals, they would be very happy if you can greet them in their native
language.So try to learn a few Malay phrases prior to your trip. I have stated my address below, try to visit me
on your spare time. I hope to see you soon.

Best Regards,

Chandler
I am very pleased to hear that you are coming over for half a year to Malaysia.

.... I wish you changed the organization slightly;
I am very pleased to hear that you will be coming to Malaysia for a six months stay.

I am writing to give you some esssentialessential tips for you to have a pleasant stay here.

... before this, talk something about his accommodation requirements ;
I guess you are looking for a decent accommodation and I could certainly help you with if I know your budget and other requirements you look in for. Also, I hope to give you some essential tips for making your stay a pleasant one here.
OP gmad06 20 / 151 55  
thanks dumi..i agree on all of the points you mentioned...

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK1:Letter to a friend visiting your country