IELTS task 1 : GDP line graph

SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
The line graph shows the changing of Gross National Product, GDP, in a particular country over eight years period from 2000 to 2008.

Overall, GDP movement varied considerably. In any case of a decline showing in the first five years, the GDP growth rocketed to more than it happened in the end period under review.

As per the line graph, GDP started at the point of $19 million in 2000, this was the second highest rate showed in the graph. While the GDP recorded to decline steadily to $15 million in two following years, the trend persisted to reach the low of trough to just under $10 million between 2003 and 2005.

A closer to the GDP's trend in the year 2006, it had shown a slight increase in amount at $10 million before experienced a breakneck pace until a peak of $20 million, a million dollar higher than the GDP's trend began in 2000.

eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
in a particular country over eight years period from 2000 to 2008.

in a particular country over a period of eight years, from 2000 to 2008.

In any case of a decline showing in the first five years

In any case of its decline showed in the first five years

rocketed

When describing changes, try to prevent "rocket" as this is too "sensationalist". Which exaggerates too much, and is more journalistic than report writing. I suggest that you use it with care.

GDP started at the point of $19 million in 2000, this was the second highest rate showed in the graph.

I'm not sure that it is error-free. Please check it.

A closer to the GDP's trendin the year 2006 , it had shown a slight increase

it had shown or it showed? Have you tried using Google (or another search engine) to resolve tense problems?
OP SHanafi 120 / 415 93  

Is my newest is accepteable, eddies ?
GDP started at the point of $19 million in 2000 which had accounted as the second highest rate of the overall trend.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS task 1 : GDP line graph