TED : Global Prioraties bigger than climate change

Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
The presented video lectured by Bjorn Lomborg relating to Global Prioraties bigger than climate change. There are a wide range of severe problems that human are supposed to deal with. Global warming, world poverty, and disease are the greatest problem that people should overcome accidentally. Danish leaded the Conpenhagen consensus to resolve the solution priority based on how effective the solution might be. Several projects was evaluated with comparing the effect of projects and cost of the project. The primary project which people are supposed to take into account is disease problem because it needs few money and gives the biggest effect for human life, according to conpenhagen consensus participants. Kyoto project, on the other hand, which take into consideration to tackle global warming was stationed in last priority due to the highest cost and low effect.

ted.com/talks/bjorn_lomborg_sets_global_priorities
grintdevereaux30 9 / 6 2  
Hello Sofi, glad to read your writing. So now, let me give you some feedback :)

The presented video lectureding by Bjorn Lomborg relatinged to Global Prioraties ...

... that humans are supposed to deal with.
... disease are the greatest problems that people should overcome ...

... into account is disease problem.Bb ecause it needs a few money and gives the biggest ...

Your writing was quite good, I like the way you made a solid sentences, but there are a little bit errors that I have found.

Sorry if I did something wrong too, just correct me :)

Home / Writing Feedback / TED : Global Prioraties bigger than climate change