Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 2

Essay about global warming

fartlol1 1 / -  
Here is my essay:

Globel Warmen
Glaobel warmen es bad bekoz de urf wil get burned. det is wai we shod stop gliben warmen. if u do not stop globen warmen no badi wil lif and efriwan wil dai det is wai we ned to stop et. it caus by burn cols and oils and genhos gases. DON DO GLOBEL WARMEN OR I GET ANREY! perchance. globen warem in bad and we need stop et. if u stop globel warmen efriwan wil be hepi not jas humen and also eninal and bekterias de end.

Please rate honestly.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15287  
The writing is so bad that it is obvious you have not taken any English classes whatsoever. You are spelling by ear, by sound, rather than by the correct reference. You should enroll in formal ESL classes, the beginner level kind, because you have no usable English skills at this point. Your spelling is so bad, it is an insult to the English language. While you have some sort of idea about global warming, you are not knowledgable enough, nor skilled enough to properly discuss the topic. I cannot believe that a student like you exists. You are not even making an effort to make yourself properly understood. Are you even conscious that you do not even the most rudimentary of English skills? There is absoloutely no way this sort of writing would pass even the simplest English writing criteria.

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay about global warming
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: