Global warming is one of the biggest threaten to our environment. Cause and solution ?

pth1234 1 / -  

the global warming problem

Global warming has become an integral part of raising debate in present world, including VietNam, which damage our environments.In the following essay, I will discuss some of the biggest causes before suggesting possible solutions.

The first and foremost cause that arising to the global warming is the man-made factor. Particularly, is the human's activities. For the purpose of satisfy their desire in term of profits, those people willingly exploit the natural materials namely deforestation. According to the scientists, trees supply for our eco-system the fresh atmosphere with oxygen and absorb those carbon dioxide. Therefore, cutting down trees gives rise to the imbalance of biodiversity, the contributing to global warming . The other considerable element is from natural. The greenhouse gas concentration and the atmosphere temperature, which devasting the ozone layer that protect our eco-system out of radiation rays from the sun.

There are a few actions that could be taken to alleviate this problems. Should the authority raise the residents awareness through social media.For instant, Facebook, TikTok, which interact with the public easily. Furthermore, organizing more and more campaigns that encourage the community to consume environmentally friendly products instead, in order to reduce the affection of climate change .It is also crucial to polmugate strict regulations that punish those who have the illegal activities, and make sure that our biodiversity is preserved. All such effort will eventually make a value contribution to balance the flora and fauna.

To conclude, the threaten of human's activities to nature is one of the challenges that we face, and it can lead to the climate change.However, we may join hand to save our planet by taking these visible actions.
I can understand what you are trying to tell me in the essay. The problem, is that even though I can decipher what you are trying to say, that is not going to help you pass the test. Your sentence structures are faulty, word usage is often confusing, and your grammar range is that of a problematic beginner at best. So the essay, though it makes several good discussion points, will not help you get a passing score.

Your problem is not reasoning and logic. Your problem is how to properly present these ideas in a manner that will be easy for English native language speakers / readers to understand. I urge you to practice your sentence structure exercises to achieve this goal.

Home / Writing Feedback / Global warming is one of the biggest threaten to our environment. Cause and solution ?