Global warming is one of the biggest threats humans face in the 21st Century. Sea levels.

Giansy11 18 / 32 5  
Global warming is one of the biggest threats humans face in the 21st Century and sea levels are continuing to rise at alarming rates

These days, humans confront dangerous sea levels caused by global warming. The inundation of people's homes and industries is one of problems related to this phenomenon and the building of sea barriers or moving to higher areas is the most viable solution.

The most common catastrophe caused by the increasing of sea level is flood. This disaster occurs when sea level is higher than the ground. This will result in more people losing their home and being risk to face harvesting failure. For instance, in 2004 Aceh province of Indonesia has undergone tsunami which million people were displaced and losses incurred reached $10,000,000.

One solution to be taken to overcome the problem is building flood barrier in coastal area and moving to higher place. Dam or floodgates, for example should be constructed in lower locale while shelter must take place in high area, these way can prevent water flow to people's residence, and if it already reach they can move to shelter for surviving. For example, learn from experience, Aceh already changing the order of city to build flood distance in flood prone area and become the second number populated areas in Indonesia.

To conclude, increasing global temperature is the most dangerous climate change that human face, thus flood prevention should be taken and implemented due to save future
Qtraam 3 / 3  
Hi Giansy, I have feedback for you and I hope it helps
1. ... face in the 21st Century and sea levels sea level are is continuing to rise at alarming rates.
2. ... confront dangerous sea levels sea level........
3. I think dam must be constructed in mountain area, not lower locale.
4.he second number populated areas in Indonesia.

above are several mistakes in your wariting, it can be seen that you should revise your writing...
keep fight :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Global warming is one of the biggest threats humans face in the 21st Century. Sea levels.