Home / Writing Feedback % width Posts: 2

Good ratings for five main fields of a college - IELTS essay

Ngo Dang Viet 1 / -  
The table illustrates the proportion of good ratings for five main fields of a college by students in 2005, 2005 and 2010.

Overall, there was an increase in the proportion for good ratings for electrical equipment over the period. In addition the percentage of the variety of modules provided was lowest and the figure for print resources was highest among three years examined.

The percentage of good reviews for electronic resources started at 45%, after which it saw a significant increase to 72% in 2005 before ending the period at 88%. Opposite change can be seen in the figure for the variety of modules offered, declining from 32% to 30% in 2005 and reaching a low of 27% in 2010.

87% good ratings can be seen in the figure for print resources, with a fluctuation in the following years. The proportion of good ratings for building/teaching facilities was 77%,which remained unchanged in over the period

• The table below shows the results of surveys in 2000, 2005 and 2010 about one university. Summarise
The summary overview should be composed of 2-3 sentences. You provided only 1 sentence. That will result in a failing score for that section. Aside from the information you already provided, a simple outline of the 5 assessment areas would have helped you meet the summary requirement. Remember that for next time. Try to write at least 3 sentences for a higher scoring consideration in that paragraph.

The task 1 essay paragraphs should be composed of 3 sentences to meet the academic paragraph minimum sentence requirement. The fact that you wrote only 2 sentences per presentation paragraph has resulted in a limited scoring consideration for your overall essay as well. You have not done a proper analysis and justification of the table presentation. Try to show more effort in the analysis section to gain a higher overall score.

Home / Writing Feedback / Good ratings for five main fields of a college - IELTS essay