Governments should prioratize human beings rather than investing on technology

arsenal26 1 / -  
Some people think that governments should spend as much money as possible on developing or buying computer technology. Other people disagree and think that this money should be spent on more basic needs. Which one of these opinions do you agree with? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

For many generations, Governments around the world have wasted billions of money for irrelevant things. Some economists even believe that Governments around the world pay more attention to the development of technology rather than human beings.

From my point of view, I fully agree that Governments around the world should focus more on the human health. This is because; there are people around the world whom suffer from diseases such as aids and cancer. Instead of wasting billions of $ on developing space programs on developing space programs, this money could be somehow be invested into research and development of incurable diseases such as Aids and Cancer. In fact, a large number of charities around the world have all gathered up and requested money from their governments. This money was needed to research incurable diseases such as malaria and aids. Despite that, Governments around the world have simply neglected the charities

This would question us all, why Governments would do such things to human beings. Well the answers is simply because Governments nowadays care more about making profits in their investment rather than helping the needy people around the world. I genuinely believe that if we live in a democratic world ï then all governments around the world are required to provide us with what we demand, otherwise there is no point in a democratic political system.

To sum up, I would advise Governments to prioritise human beings rather than investing into technology. Because millions of people around the world die of diseases every year and if Governments decided to improve human health, then this number will fall significantly.

How close is my essay to band 6 in IELTS and in general how good is my English.

Thanks a lot!
For many generations, g overnments around the world have wasted billions of dollars on irrelevant things.

Some economists even believe that Governments--no need to capitalize the word governments--- around the world pay more attention to the development of technology rather than human beings.

From my point of view, I fully agree that Governments around the world should focus more on the human health.

This is because there are people around the world whom suffer from diseases such as aids and cancer.

Instead of wasting billions of $ on developing space programs on developing space programs , this money could be somehow be invested into research and development of cures for diseases such as Aids and Cancer.

This we should all question , why Governments would do such things to human beings.

Well the answers is simply because Governments...

To sum up, I would advise Governments to prioritise human beings rather than investing into technology.

We don't grade papers, but your English is fine. Good luck in school and have fun!
:)

Home / Writing Feedback / Governments should prioratize human beings rather than investing on technology