The graph details the proportion of Internet users in three different nations from 1999 to 2009

mainguyen2906 1 / -  

Internet Users as percentage of population

The graph details the proportion of Internet users in three different nations from 1999 to 2009. Overall, it is readily apparent that the figures of Internet users had a relative increase in all the USA, Canada, Mexico, regarding Mexico recorded as the lowest growth among three throughout the examined period.

Looking first at Mexico, the number of users accessing the Internet in Mexico started with about 8 percent, which was almost three times decrease in the USA. There was stability in 2001 before had a steady rise in 2005. Internet users in Mexico almost remained again at the same level at the end of the period.

In contrast, American and Canadian users commanded a drastic growth over the period. Particularly, the number of users in the USA and Canada stood at around 25 % and 12% in 1999, almost three times and 1/3 higher than Mexico, respectively. Looking back at Canadian users, the figures were ranked after the USA in 1999 before overtaken this country with almost 15% higher in 2003. Next two years, the USA rebounded with 75%, which was the same level as Canada, and was led again by Canada in 2009.

In the summary overview, the writer mistakenly used a comma instead of a period whe presenting his trending sentence. This created a clear grammatical eror in the form of a run-on sentence. This will result in a GRA score reduction. Remember, form one idea per sentence to avoid GRA and C + C problems.

Although there are some imperfect sentence presentations, these did not deter the writer from creating clear reports. There is no need for repeated readings of the paragraph to understand the content. There was an efficient data restatement. The analysis is also well developed and presented. This essay will get more than just the average passing score.

Home / Writing Feedback / The graph details the proportion of Internet users in three different nations from 1999 to 2009