The graph below gives information about the percentage of people living in Australia who were born

dieuanh121205 1 / -  
The line graph presents the proportion of people who were born in Asia , the UK, and other regions resident in Australia over a 35-year period from 1976 to 2011. Overall, while the figures for people born in the UK rose sharply, the opposite was true for those of Asia and the Other.

Looking at the details, in 1976, the percentage of people who were born in the UK was the highest, just under 15%, followed by Other and Asia with about 12% and 3%, respectively.

Over the next 35-year period from 1976 to 2011, Asia witnessed dramatic growth, making it the highest country that people have chosen to live in Australia. In contrast, the proportion of those born in the UK fell considerably from about 14% to 5%, finally making it the country with the fewest residents. Meanwhile, the percentage of the country fluctuated around 10% throughout the period.

Regarding the overall figures, people living in Australia fluctuated over the 35 years, beginning at about 23% in 1976, then decreasing gradually to 20% in 2001 before reaching a peak of 25% in 2011.
You summary overview is not very clear. Are you trying to tell us that the line graph shows information about people born in other countries but residing in Australia? Or are you talking about Australians born in other countries? Without the image, I cannot really tell what it is you are trying to indicate in that statement. This is also the main reason why your trending statement is difficult to understand. What trend are you trying to imply? I think the problem is in the way that you cannot use the correct English words to express yourself at this point. It affects the clarity of your ideas when you write in English. Work more on building your English vocabulary in relation to the development of your simple or basic English sentences.

Home / Writing Feedback / The graph below gives information about the percentage of people living in Australia who were born