The percentage of people who were born in Australia and who were born outside Australia living.

Cao hong Ngoc 1 / -  
the chart expresses information on the percentage of people living in cities, towns, and rural areas in 1950 and 2010, in terms of those born in Australia and those born elsewhere

overall, people living in a city were the majority for both groups of people in both 1950 and 2010. Furthermore, the percentage of both groups of people living in cities increased from 1950 to 2010.

in 1950, about 50% of people born in Australia lived in the city. Whereas, people living in town only account for almost 20%, compared with around 30 living in rural areas. by 2010, the number of those living in cities had increased to approximately 65 while the number of those living in towns reduced to about 15 the percentage of people living in rural areas was nearly halved.

on the other hand, the percentage of people born outside Australia who lived in cities made up almost 60 in 1950. by 2010, the number of people living in cities has increased to 80. besides, the number of people living in towns and rural areas is 15 and 40. but by 2010, it had decreased substantially, the number of people lived in towns dropped by 12 and the number of people lived in rural areas accounted for roughly 10
One of the main reasons that this essay will fail is because of its direct disregard for proper sentence structuring in English. You are not even making an effort to write in the correct manner. The correct manner dictates that every first word of a new sentence is written with a capital letter, regardless of its noun status. You have shown that you do not value the rules of writing as expected of you in this task. The result of which will be a failed preliminary GRA score. I would not place my bets on you passing this test at this point. You simply do not care enough to write the task properly. So you cannot expect the examiner to give you a passing consideration for the test.
Duy Dang 6 / 15  
@Cao hong Ngoc
You should be aware of the structure of sentence such as capital letters or end mark first, and after that you can focus on others.

Home / Writing Feedback / The percentage of people who were born in Australia and who were born outside Australia living.