The graph below gives information about the percentage of the population in four Asian countries

haleyna 1 / -  
The line graph given provides data about the population density in four Asian nations residing in cities namely the Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia between 1970 and 2020, with the anticipation for the years 2023 and 2040.

Overall, it can be clearly seen from the graph that the percentage of four given countries' citizens living in cities increases over the period in question.

To begin with, in 1970, the proportion of Indonesia and Malaysia dwellers residing in cities was low, approximately 15% and about 30% respectively. These figures then grew dramatically to about 50% for the former, and nearly 80% for the latter in the year 2020. It is predicted that by 2040, the population density will continue to rise smoothly by 10% for Indonesia and about 8% for Malaysia.

Similarly, Thailand and the Philippines also share the same trend. However, there was a distinction between two nations from 1990 to 2010. The figure for Thailand went up scarcely by 3% while that of the Philippines fell off, gradually to below 8% in 2010. In the next 10 years,
You will get an automatic failing score for the summary overview due to the incorrect sentence formatting and discussion presentation. The paragraph should have been divided into at least 3 sentences. You presented one long, run-on sentence instead. So that is an automatic failing score in the GRA and C+C range. This appears to be an ongoing problem in every paragraph that is included in your essay analysis.

The last paragraph will add to the deduction of points in your essay. Actually, it could result in an automatic failing score because you did not complete the writing of that paragraph. The open ended sentence presentation shows that you did not perform the required final editing sequence prior to grading submission. Such carelessness will result in a failing score.

Home / Writing Feedback / The graph below gives information about the percentage of the population in four Asian countries