The graph shows the number of tourists visiting a particular Caribbean island between 2010 and 2017

litherine 1 / -  
The line graph illustrates the data of visitors traveling to a specific Caribbean island from 2010 to 2017.
Overall, the total number of travelers in this island always increased during the period. In addition, 2015 marked the point where cruise ships overtook places on island to become the more popular type of accommodation.

Between 2010 and 2012, tourists preferred staying on island to staying on cruise ships. At the onset of the period, the figure for travelers who chose to stay on island was about 0.75 million, three times higher than that of those staying on cruise ships. In the next 2 years, the most common of accommodations witnessed a considerable growth, exactly 1.5 million tourists in 2012. While there was a slight fluctuation in the number of visitors staying on cruise ships, staying on island was still a more prevalent option with 1.25 million tourists.

In the last 5 years, the number of people who chose to stay on island almost stabilized, experiencing a slight fluctuation around 1.25 million. However, the number of visitors living on cruise ships increased steadily about 0.25-0.5 million annually, surpassing staying on island to become the preferred staying method of visitors in 2015. In 2017, about 2 million tourists chose to stay on cruise ships, 0.5 million higher than the remaining accommodation of people. At the end of the period, the total number of visitors traveling to the Caribbean island reached a peak of 3.5 million.
Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15055 4834  
The report is too long and repetitive. You are over stretching the report in an effort to use as much English vocabulary as you can. Unfortunately, the over use of English words resulted in an opposite effect. The writing became confusing and difficult to understand. You may think that you did a good job of explaining the information but in reality, the report is weak due to the constant use of words of uncertainty. The presentation is over 240 words, meaning that you are going to be writing this report for more than 20 minutes during the actual test, leaving very little room for you to complete the task 2 essay. Try to stick to a 200 word presentation for the task 1 essay. This is just a reporting essay. You can prove your vocabulary in the task 2 essay if needed.

Home / Writing Feedback / The graph shows the number of tourists visiting a particular Caribbean island between 2010 and 2017