The graph below shows the changes in food consumption by Chinese people between 1985 and 2010.

Hong Ngoc 1 / -  

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Answer:

The chart compared Chinese consumption in terms of food products such as meat, salt, and fish from 1985 to 2010. In general, Chinese people added fish to their nutrition more than either salt or meat over the period shown. In addition, while there are increases in the consumption of meat and fish, consumers significantly remove salt from their meals.

As can be seen, in the beginning, fish pointed out the highest amount of 600 grams per person per week. The figure for eating fish reached a peak of 850 grams in 2000 after experiencing many years up and down. Coming next, a Chinese person absorbed 500 grams of salt a week, but then the amount witnessed a non-stop decline to 200 grams in 2010. In contrast, starting with 100 grams, meat gradually grew over the 25 following years with the same figure compared to salt

Can you help me assess the correctness, clarity, and cohesion of my essay? Thank you so much!
The writer wrote only 146 out of the required minimum of 150 words. There will be percentage deductions for the missing word count. Always remember to keep track of the word count when drafting the essay. Each paragraph must have a minimum 3, but no more than 5 sentences per paragraph. The writer will also need to develop 3 clear reporting paragraphs for the essay. Meeting these 2 requirements will guarantee that the 150 count will be met at a minimum or a little more than minimum level.A task 1 essay can never have only 2 paragraphs. These must count 3 paragraphs for single image presentation, and 4 paragraphs whenever 2 images must be compared. These are the reasons why the essay does not meet the minimum requirements for a passing score.

There is no clear summary overview and trending statement. It appears that the writer ommitted these from the presentation in favor of direct reporting paragraphs. What the writer thought was a summary and trending presentation was actually fulfilling the reporting requirements already. So it cannot be considered a summary even though he tried to word it as such. Without the summary overview and trending statement, the essay will be deemed under developed and following an incorrect writing format.

Home / Writing Feedback / The graph below shows the changes in food consumption by Chinese people between 1985 and 2010.