The graph shows the number of boys and girls is playing sport in England town in 2012

hagis 1 / -  

The bar chart provides information about how many children played sports in England in 2012.

Overall, what stands out in the bar chart is the number of boys playing more than the number of girls except for badminton and swimming. Another significant feature is that football registered the highest activity among others in children.

The number of boys played tennis accounted for 50 percent, while the number of girls was just under 40 percent. Similarly, while cycling in boys was approximately 40 percent, girls just stood at 20 percent. In addition, football is the most popular sport for boys; therefore, figures for boys played soccer, which was three times higher than the figures for girls, at 60 percent and 20 percent, in turn. The last activity is hockey, with just above 15 percent of boys, whereas girls only occupied nearly 10 percent.

On the other hand, in 2012, the number of boys who played badminton only had 30 percent; meanwhile, the number of girls got 40 percent. A smaller gap was observed in the figures for swimming, with 60 percent of girls occupying compared to 50 percent of boys.
Do not write the first line, the summary sentence, of the task 1 essay in all caps. Do not write it in bold letters either. That is disrespectful to the reader and shows a lack of understanding when it comes to how to write in English. You will receive deductions from your preliminary score because of that incorrect presentation.

You did well enough in the trending statement. It was properly formatted and allows the reader to imagine how the image might have been presented to them, if the image were available.

Rather than constantly retyping the word "percent", you should feel free to use the percentage sign instead. That is acceptable and also, helps break the text presentation in the paragraphs by allowing the reader to see a different, but related reference on the page. The punctuation mark usage is not perfect, there are some errors to be found in the use of the semicolon and comma, these will receive minimal GRA deductions

Home / Writing Feedback / The graph shows the number of boys and girls is playing sport in England town in 2012