Growing up in a big city can have lots of benefits, such as schools, experiences; City vs Rural area

Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city.
Do you agree or disagree?
Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay.
You should write at least 250 words.

Growing up in a big city can have lots of benefits, such as schools, experiences. While living in a countryside can protract your child life expectancy. Notwithstanding, children should have the best education since as they become older, it will be more arduous for them to comprehend any knowledge. We also have to force children experiencing the cruel society. This helps them get accustomed to living in a big city earlier. Therefore, I am personally convinced that children should grow up in a big city.

Searching for a proper school might be complicated in the countryside. This is because not many people live in the rural area, and thus, it is pointless to build numerous schools here. The problem can easily be solved by living in an urban area or move to it. The big city usually possesses an abundance types of schools, which can satisfy your demand. Imagine yourself, dwelling in a city. Obviously, you will have endless choices regarding schools. As a result, it is quite a benefit for a child to harbor in a city.

Aside from a wide range of schools, one might be mature swifter, than those which live in a rural area. This is reasonable because an urban chill will be able to encounter a variety of people from different ethnicity. Even though, it does not always apply to every single human being because it might turn out that your child will stay at home all days. However, the vast majority of children now are dissuaded by their parents to entertain outside their home, playing with other kids. For instance, city is the place in which your child live and it has an enormous amount of personalities which live there. Briefly, your child will develop faster because of the numerous interactions.

The aforesaid evidence alludes that dwelling in a city is much more wonderful for children. Taking all the points into account, I tally the community, in which people believe in the city.
Bob brother 15 / 22  
Growing up in a big city can have lots of benefits, such as schools, experiences. While living in a countryside can protract your child life expectancy.

Growing up in a big city can havehas lots of benefits, such as schools and experiences,w hile living in a countryside can protract your child life expectancy.

The problem can easily be solved

the problem can be easily solved
EF_Season - / 21 14  
Hi Vns9x!

First, I'd suggest going through your essay to find spelling errors. One example is "An urban chill" (I assume you mean child?). These kinds of errors make it a challenge for your reader to fully understand your intended argument.

What evidence do you have that suggests that the schools in the countryside are less "proper" than the "urban" schools? Could there be problems that "urban" schools have that "countryside" schools don't have? Consider: Crime? Safety? Teacher turnover? Large vs. smaller class sizes? Lunch programs? etc... What assumptions might you be making here about country vs. city simply based on your own experience? Could there be a different approach to answering the question that is grounded in evidence?

You might consider clarifying your final sentence: "I tally the community, in which people believe in the city," because as it is stated currently, I'm not sure what you mean. Whenever you have unclear writing, your reader will leave the essay wondering what you (the author) intended. So what is it you mean by "I tally the community" and "in which people believe in the city?" What do people believe about the city? Who are the people? etc...

Hopefully these comments will help you to clarify some of the ideas in your essay! Good luck! EF_Season

Home / Writing Feedback / Growing up in a big city can have lots of benefits, such as schools, experiences; City vs Rural area