The growth of air transportation brings some positive aspects as well as the demerits of this trend

irhame 52 / 50 25  
The world has seen an enormous increase in flights for leisure, business and commercial purposes around the world over recent years.
What do you think the main advantages and disadvantages of such flights?
Do you think flights should be taxed more?

Answer:

In this day and age, air transportation is increase dramatically. As such, most people tend to use public flights for travelling abroad for a wide range of purposes, such as holiday, business and trade. In my opinion, the flight companies should be imposed more tax in order to prevent air accident.

There are some positive aspects the number of flight's journey rose sharply. Initially, tourists can discover various cultures and mouth-watering local cuisines abroad. Every country has own foods with special ingredients which cannot be found in other states. Furthermore, mass aircraft offers businessmen more opportunities to take a rule in global business without wasting much time. The time, nowadays, is not a hindrance anymore for international companies developing their quality and quantity. Eventually, entrepreneurs are persuaded to join in commercial transactions in worldwide. International flight is a big aid for them to acquire a chance for increasing commercial levels in vast distances.

Apart from this, the growth of air transportation caused global warming as gas emission which spread out by planes damaged ozone layers. For example, a New York Times in 2012 reveals that every gas from planes disturbed 0.01% ozone layers. As a result, many skin's diseases appeared in this era. Therefore, the flights play a significant rule for human health.

To sum up, a huge growth in air transportation can be beneficial for getting more experience, improving business's scope and boosting intercontinental trade. However, this trend also affects some illness for human's life. In my opinion, it is extremely recommended for government to make an intervention in tax policies, government has to increase tax's flight for ensuring passenger's safety.
Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
hello Irhamme,
very good writing :-D

i try to rewrite your introduction :

Sky traffic become more crowded in this day and age. It happens since most people tend to use flights transportation for traveling abroad for a wide range of purposes, such as holiday, business and mercantile activities. Although this condition has a merit and demerit effects, i would argue that the flight companies should be imposed more tax in order to prevent air accident.

Good luck :D

Home / Writing Feedback / The growth of air transportation brings some positive aspects as well as the demerits of this trend