Why should guns be enacted?

Jazming 1 / -  

Why should guns be enacted?

Should gun control be enacted? Gun control is a 'law regulating the purchase,sale,manufacture and use of guns.' Gun violence is a major issue in the US. There have been so many cases that have been caused due to gun violence. Many people have been harmed. Things keep on getting worse and worse. Gun control can help reduce these situations in many forms.

You may ask yourself how this will work or what will even change. But more things would change and even decrease. To begin with, mass shooting have been becoming a more and more common thing due to how commonly this happens. They can happen anywhere. For example, some of the places that mass shootings have occurred have been in schools, malls, movie theaters, grocery stores, etc. Everyone that was harmed or affected by these shootings would least expect that shooting to happen there. All they were doing was their day to day things. With all that now you have to start being more precautious and alerted in case of what can happen and the what ifs.

A way to help reduce mass shootings is by enacting guns. To begin with, a good way to do this is by making it harder and a longer process for people to get the weapon. For example, they can make the person go through classes or trading on how to properly use it. Another thing that can be done is background checks. Doing that will inform the seller on who and what the person has been through or is. This will be aware or give them a perspective on what they could possibly want the gun for. Making the person go through all this and educating them will make the public safer.

On the other hand, gun violence can start causing issues. By enacting gun violence it's going against our fu amendment. Which is the right to bear arms. Meaningu Ku that every citizen in the United States has the right to have ownership of a gun with no problems of the government. Another reason why it would cause an issue is because it can end up causing a fear of government tyranny. Meaning that people will be more afraid of the government due to starting to limit more of their rights. A lot of changes would be made not only by the community but the whole government and states.

Gun control will make big changes for everyone's safety. It will be a challenge to take over but at the end of the day it will be worth it. Ways to accomplish this is to bring this issue more up to lawmakers and by also getting everyone on the same page so everyone can help and support each other with this change. Doing this will make it easier for things to actually change for the better.
The first paragraph should be revised to place the question about gun laws being enacted at the end. The structure of a proper thesis paragraph needs to use an effective hook or introduction. Rather than opening with a straightforward and basic question, use a rhetorical reference instead. Narrate one of the previous shootings and the offshoot of the incident. Then lead into gun ownership and why gun laws should be enacted. That would be a more proper discussion progression for your presentation.

But more things would change and even decrease.

This sentence is out of place in the paragraph. It does not help to inform the reader properly nor add to the useful content of the paper. It can be removed without affecting the overall discussion for that paragraph.

by enacting guns

Enacting what? Guns? Nobody enacts that. You enact anti gun laws, gun ownership laws, gun control laws... There is a lack of clarity in that sentence.

Home / Writing Feedback / Why should guns be enacted?