Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Has Already Sold 4 Million Copies

grintdevereaux30 9 / 6 2  
J.K Rowling has released a new book of Harry Potter in late July, titled "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child". It brings her to a huge success in commercial stores. Although this edition is not the same as the last book "Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows", but by any measure, a massive number of people were like and bought this book. It sold in more that 4 million copies just only take about 10 days after it released. It sold in United States of America, United Kingdom and Canada.

3.3 million copies has sold in hardcover in U.S. and Canada. Also, U.K. virtually reached 850,000 copies has sold in the market. But they said that they have not published the e-book format.

The number of buyers are certainly much more than the previous one, As seen that many fans of J.K. Rowling's books haven't read this novel book. But there was a lot of number of people who made the reviews and summaries. Based on time.com, Megan Mc Clusley also wrote down the top 10 favorite lines from that book about Dumbledoor's ever-inspiring advice to Hermione's witty barbs, the top 10 Cursed Child passages highlighted by the readers.

Source: time.com
time.com/4449413/harry-potter-cursed-child-fans-favorite-lines/
time.com/4446736/harry-potter-cursed-child-4-million-copies/
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Muhammad..
I am delighted to read your writing. However, I will give you a few suggestions to enhance your writing.
I really hope you can meet these instructions.

... of Harry Potter in late July, WHICH titled "Harry Potter and ...
... "Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows", but by any measure, a massive NUMBER number (MANY/ A LARGE NUMBER OF / PLENTY OF / A CONSIDERABLE NUMBER OF) of people were HAVE likeD and bought this book. It WAS sold in more that 4 million copies AND just only take about 10 days after it released. It THE BOOK IS sold in United States of ... (YOU HARNESS PRONOUN "IT" MANY TIMES)

3.3 million copies has BEEN sold in hardcover in U.S. and Canada (THIS IS ABOUT DIFFERENCE OF ACTIVE AND PASSIVE VERB). Also ON THE ONE HAND, U.K. virtually reached 850,000 copies WHICH has BEEN sold in the market, But they said that ...

... many fans of J.K. Rowling's books haven't HAVE NOT (DO NOT UTILIZE CONTRACTIONS) read this novel book. But HOWEVER, there was a lot of number PLENTY of people who made the ...

Based on AN ARTICLE OF time.com, Megan Mc Clusley ...

Note: You should write the transitive words appropriately so your writing is better..

Home / Writing Feedback / Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Has Already Sold 4 Million Copies