'helpful exercise'; Games are as important for children as they are for adults.

stellastella 18 / 25  
Games are as important for children as they are for adults. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Some believes that playing a game is completely waste of time or at least it is fine for spending spare time. However, from my point of view, sometimes some games are really helpful for individuals. I will bring my reasons in two main areas.

To begin with, all scientists and experts say that all people from young to the old should exercise. It is acknowledged that because of busy life there are some people who do not have enough time or do not have mood to exercise. Therefore, some type of exciting games can encourage them to do exercise, and enjoy too.

Moreover, nowadays many individuals involve in different kind of problems, and sometimes these problems make them tired. Also, sometimes their mind is too busy and involved that they cannot find any path to solve their problems. Nonetheless, playing a game might put their mind at ease so they can forget their problems at least for moments. Interestingly, it happened to some people that during this time or after that a solution ignites in their mind.

All in all, I would maintain that in todays' world, games are as important for children as they are for adults and the old. With the help of some games, people can do exercise which is helpful for their health and with playing some games they might release their mind from problems for a few moments.
Guest /  
What kind of game? Some people argue that video games deteriorate your brain and basically make you "stupider" rather than helping you think creatively.

Overall, try being more specific in your focus. For example, in your second paragraph, you say that ALL scientists and experts etc. etc. Usually, making absolute statements are not good. Just fix up stuff like that.
genadik 1 / 2  
You overused "some" in second paragraph and it's it a bit general.
lzhd1028 4 / 11  
Some believesbelieve that playing a game games is completely waste of time or at least it is fine for spending spare time. However, from my point of view, sometimes some games are really helpful for individuals for two main reasons

Home / Writing Feedback / 'helpful exercise'; Games are as important for children as they are for adults.