Home-schooling: A Way to Educate Children or Seclude Them?

abdasyari93 9 / 19  
Education is a crucial key for getting better lives and giving people to broaden their horizon and skills. As an essential qualification to find work, education is utilized to get higher salary and open many better job opportunities.

As of now, although some parents decide to educate their children at home by taking home-schooling because they are not satisfied with local schools, home-schooling has several negative impacts for children. Consequently, home-schooling is not a right decision to educate their children because it will make them to be an individual person and gives them lack educational skills.

Firstly, home-schooling only provides a little of social skills due to the fact that there is hardly no interaction in its learning process. It is caused because children do not know how to socialize with each other and get the social experience that school offers. Secondly, formal schools provide children to get a better overall educational experience because children will be taught by several different teachers. It is contrary to home-schooling that they only learn with a few lessons and teachers.

In conclusion, as the evidence shows, home-schooling is not an alternative way to educate children owing to its disadvantages. The current method of home-schooling causes children to be an antisocial person and getting lack of knowledge and capabilities. However, social values and wide horizon should be had by all students as their educational outcomes.
Rinnegan45 - / 39 5  
Hi there!

Here are my suggestions for your essay

Education is a crucial key forto getting (whenever you mean a purpose you need to use "in order to" or just "to" would suffice)

key to getting better lives and giving e

It is caused becausetriggered by the fact that children do not know how to socialize with each other and get the social experience that school offers.

Hope it will help
rizaldohabibie 19 / 35  
hay.
your essay is good.
however, I would like to give some suggestion for it.

Education is a crucial key for getting[to get] better lives[life] and giving[to give] people to broaden their [broad] horizon and skills.
>> the using of ' for' is better replaced by 'to' and it is automatically followed by to infinitive after compound sentence (and)
>> the using of 'to broaden' seems a bit strange, so I suggest it to become a noun phrase together with horizon and skills.

I hope it helps.. thanks..

Home / Writing Feedback / Home-schooling: A Way to Educate Children or Seclude Them?