Hello Yurike, guess me who ? wkkwkw
Let me try to give you some corrections.
... life in any animal
was includewas included / included in making and (...) also their world camescame from the sound.
1) Past Tense --> included (positive) or were included (negative)
2) came ---> past form don't have "Verb s" form, still use came for pronoun like He, She, It.
The using of
actuallyactual timed and coordinated ...
3) your "timed" might refer as "noun" so use adjective ---> actual , not adverb ---> actually
. The control of these movements in ...
4) Add connector
The cells in neurons is the
region responsibleresponsibility of the region / responsible region to make sound in animal, because it coodinatecoordinates the muscle controlling ...
5) region (noun) + responsible (adjective) ----> reverse it. Adjective is placed before noun. or you can change it into noun ---> responsibility
6) coordinates ---> Verb S >>>>>>> It + Coordinates
This region can
resultproduce unique sound ...
7) can + Verb 1. result is noun, not verb.
... in the brain which is linked to cognition and language.
8) which + is + linked (negative forms)
... nerves for the example,
is makingmakes / making the negative influence ...
9) is making ---> DOUBLE VERB !.