The illustration depicts the frog's metamorphosis dividing into six different phases.

NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
IELTS PART 1 - The life cycle of frog

The diagram presents the frog's metamorphosis which is a breakdown into six different phases. It is important to bear in mind that the phases of the frog' live is enormously different from eggs to the adult frog.

To begin with, the first process initiates when the female frogs lays their eggs on the surface of the lake. Afterwards, the frogspawns grows into tadpole which is the embryo with a tiny body and a long tail. The next development stage is that front legs appear to be true in the tadpole. After taking many times, the long-tail embryo have a pulmonary breathing to help them to respire in out of the water and the two legs in the back of frogs was grown.

Then the tadpole frog grows become adult frog with changing in their tails getting shorter. In addition, the adult frog become much bigger than the previous one. More broadly, in this phase, the adult frog become strong enough to live in the land.

akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Miss Nina.
These are a few corrections to finalize your writing.

... frog's metamorphosis which is a breakdown DIVIDING into six different phases.
... phases of the frog' live is ARE enormously different from ...

..., the first process initiates IS when the female frogs lays LAY their eggs on ...
Afterwards, the frog spawns grows GROW into BECOMING tadpole which is AFTER THEY PASSED the embryo with ...
The next development CHANGING stage is that front ...
... in the back of frogs wasgrown. GROW

... frog grows become BECOMING THE adult frog with changing CHANGES in their tails ...
..., the adult frog become METAMORPHOSES much bigger than ...
..., the adult frog become IS strong enough to live in the land.

Note: make you sure what you write is what in your mind. You sometimes are supposed to write the active sentence, but you present the passive. Also avoid repetition.

Home / Writing Feedback / The illustration depicts the frog's metamorphosis dividing into six different phases.