The illustrations show how chocolate is produced. The process is quite lengthy and complicated

anhtho06 1 / -  

The picture demonstrates the steps involved in the production of chocolate.

Overall, the process is quite lengthy and complicated, in which cacao pods undergo ten steps before being made into the final product.

Initially, the ripe red pods are hand-picked from cacao trees cultivated in South America, Africa, and Indonesia. Subsequently, these fruits are cracked open by a machete with the aim of accessing the white cocoa beans inside. Once these beans have undergone a fermentation process in banana leaves, they will be evenly spread on a tray to naturally dry in the sun. Desiccated beans are then equally divided into large containers and delivered to the processing plant via trains or lorries.

After reaching the factory, dried beans are roasted in an oven at a temperature of 350 degrees Celsius, followed by another treatment where the coca is ground to remove their outer shells. Finally, the remaining inner parts are pressed rollers, resulting/ culminating in liquid chocolate.

You must never write the summary overview in all caps and bold letters. There is no reason for you to be shouting at the reader. You are imitating the example provided in books, which is not the correct way to present your version. The book is emphasizing the importance of the paragraph. You are just shouting at the examiner. That will result in a lower TA and GRA preliminary score.

The trending statement should be composed of at least 2-3 sentences. It should never be represented as a single run-on sentence. A sentence carries only one idea presentation in each line. You should not compress the thoughts because that results in incorrect thought presentations and the lack of transition phrases.
Duy Dang 6 / 15  
resulting/ culminating in
You have to choose one of these words, and your essay does not have enough words that will result in a considerable decline in your score.
TanzeelaWasti 2 / 2  
You do not have reached the word limit. You get a low score when you don't complete the task efficiently.
Also make the first paragraph longer by at least adding one more sentence.
Be sure of which word you want to use in the sentence. Don't use this '/'.

Home / Writing Feedback / The illustrations show how chocolate is produced. The process is quite lengthy and complicated