The pictures below show how tea is produced. They also illustrate the process of making a cup of tea

vovietnhatanh17 1 / -  
The diagram depicts the steps involved in producing tea, and how to make a cup of tea.
Overall, what stands out from the pictures are that there are three major stages, commencing with farming, packing and delivering, preparing a cup of tea.

Regarding the production of tea, first of all, tea seeds are sown, and then the sun shines, which helps the plants to grow. After growing sufficiently, the leaves are picked and put into baskets by farmers. At this point, the tea leaves are spread out in the sun to be dried, followed by the tea leaves are packed into boxes and then they are delivered to supermarkets by lorries.

As for preparing a cup of tea. Initially, shoppers buy the package of teas and bring them to their homes, after which you boil water by kettles. Once the tea bag has been put in the cup, they are immediately poured boiling water into the cup. Having been steep for 2 minutes, the tea bag is removed, and the tea now is ready to drink, at which point you can add milk and sugar to make it sweetier. Finally, you drink a nice cup of hot tea.
You are well within the word count to receive maximum scoring consideration for each section. Your explanations are coherent and cohesive, leading to understandable descriptions of the provided image. While the essay itself can be understood by a native English speaker, this will not be without allowances for incorrect grammar. You will be given a pass for incorrect sentence development, which will be deducted from your C+C and GRA scores. These should be minimal in deduction since you did not leave the examiner confused by what you are trying to explain. Overall, this is a good effort at writing a task 1 essay. It shows enough effort on the part of the exam taker to deliver a high quality paper, which will be considered by the examiner in the final scoring consideration.

Home / Writing Feedback / The pictures below show how tea is produced. They also illustrate the process of making a cup of tea