imagine how our ancestors would have survived without Computers, televisions,internet

devabe2005 46 / 97  
IELTS Essay question:
Computers, televisions, internet, these are the must have assets in our contemporary world. It seems that world without media sources would come to halt instantaneously. However, if this is the case I imagine how our ancestors would have survived all those years without these information sources?

Answer:
Computers, television, internet are buttress of our society. Without these media sources, it is impossible to live. Our ancestors lived without these media sources but handle in different ways.

Computers help to complete task effectively without much manpower. It solves more complicated problems within a few seconds of time. Television helps to entertain us with various program and telecasting live events. It provides updated news daily. Internet is used to communicate effectively with in a fraction of second. Through online services, we can pay credit card bills, telephone bills and online movie banking. Thus computer, television and internet are very useful to today's world.

On the other hand, our ancestors sent birds for passing message to distant relatives as they don't have any facilities. Moreover they sent messenger to the distant relative to communicate the information. But these messages are not reliable while on the way of a bird messenger is hunt by the people. So the message will not reach the destination. The messenger will do his own work and will not communicate properly. The end user will not get the actual information.

In a nutshell, though our ancestors used some techniques like bird, person messenger to communicate. But there are some inconsistencies and information will not deliver properly. Nowadays, computer, television and internet help our society enormously and without these media sources our life is difficult to live.
cameronosborn - / 1  
Our ancestors lived without these media sources but handle in different ways. Replace with and handled, and need to clarify what they andled in different ways.
OP devabe2005 46 / 97  
Our ancestors lived without these media sources but handle in different ways by sending messenger and post card.
Computers helpto complete task effectively without much manpower.

.... sounds better without "to" :)

Internet is used to communicate effectively with in a fraction of second.

Internet instantly connects people across the globe without any time or geographical barriers.

Thus computer, television and internet are very useful to today's world.

Therefore, there is no doubt about the level of efficiecy and convenience that modern technology offers to us.

Home / Writing Feedback / imagine how our ancestors would have survived without Computers, televisions,internet