The increasing number of women choosing to delay pregnancy

huong1234 1 / -  

Many women are choosing to have children later in life.

Why is this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?

In modern society, there has been a major concern about the increasing number of women choosing to delay pregnancy. This essay attempts to depict plausible causes and shed light on both the merits and demerits of this phenomenon.

In the past, most wives relied on the breadwinner-their husband, and stayed at home to do chores, give birth, and raise their children. Throughout industrial evolution, a number of changes have been made in the role of women in society, in which they have the right to make decisions themselves. Especially in democratic regions, this equality between genders has been considerably enhanced, which decisively raises the awareness of women about their own rights, leading to widespread non-child tendency in this sex. Moreover, due to globalization, the potential opportunities in occupations and education have been expanded to allow numerous women to spend their lifespans taking part in and pursuing their own ambitions and careers.

Regarding the advantages of this change, this delay may significantly improve women's satisfaction and fulfillment on the grounds that they can land the chance to follow their own path instead of the stereotypical lifestyles of the past. It is refutable that the more individuals participate in the job market, the larger the workforce a country has, which then leads to the rising development of a thriving economy. On the other hand, having children late may result in a decline in the annual birth rate of nations, which means the young workforce in the foreseeable future will fall significantly. In addition, owing to the sexual characteristics of women, a number of related health risks are likely to occur if they become pregnant in old age.

In conclusion, the main precursors to the increasing number of women giving birth late are equality in modern society and the expansion of job and education opportunities. Although this phenomenon bestows enormous advantages upon women and countries through their well-being and contributions to economic growth, it is undeniable that it may result in a fall in birth rates and higher risks to their welfare.
Your prompt restatement and writer's opinion paragraph will receive a failing score. You failed to accurately represent the original topic, then followed error up with an empty reference to the writing instructions rather than establishing a thesis sentence. There is no basis for your succeeding discussion representations. You cannot receive a score for this paragraph. You never established if you saw this as an advantage or disadvantage so you failed to meet the opinion requirement for the paragraph.

The paragraphs would benefit from the use of anchor topics as the first sentence. That will help establish the clarity of the presentation paragraph based on the subject of the presentation. You have not given clearly discussed paragraphs here. It takes you too long to get to the point of the paragraph. You cannot expect to receive a passing score when your C+C section is not going to receive a passing consideration.

Home / Writing Feedback / The increasing number of women choosing to delay pregnancy