Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The rise trend of worked women as well as the increasing number of youth delinquency

RAY93 35 / 186 136  
The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their children. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Recently, the increasing number of woman workers, especially those who married, argued as the main cause of adolescent delinquency which become more sever in the last twenty years. I extremely believe that the main role of women is for caring their children although they still have chance to work as long as they can manage their time and family still their priority.

Business women have become trend not just because they want earn their own allowance as well as men, for married women it is more to create finance stabilization in their family unit as the solution to meet the economic demand which higher and more difficult by times. A family with husband and wife as worker find it more convenient and pleasure to manage and fulfill their household financial since both of them can yield revenue. Unfortunately, women then lost their role as a mother and their children get less affection. I would argue that this is why juvenile become wild, misbehave and even conduct crime because they lack of attention and care they should get from parents, particularly mother.

The main role of in relationship women is to care about their child. In fact, they still have options and opportunity if they insist want to help their husband by being a freelance worker or just open their own business that they can control from home, like household industries. By this, they can educate their children properly and also economically aid their husband. Mother's priority to raise their children is pivotal since unprotected and lonely teenager without mother supervision is more likely to commit crime.

In conclusion, I believe that the high number of worked mother as the main factor of the increasing number of juvenile crime and misbehave. Thus, women need to realize their priority and act as a good mother albeit the economic state forces them to work also.

Home / Writing Feedback / The rise trend of worked women as well as the increasing number of youth delinquency