IELTS - "India Takes Pole Position" - FII Flow to Emerging Markets

EssayForumSB 1 / 1  
I have attached the photos of question image and written answer as attachments. Looking forward to your feedback.

• Question Picture

• Answer
Umair Bandhani 1 / 1 1  
Please note that I have observed few grammatical mistakes in your writing that needs to be corrected. Further, I think that you should cover the whole details of the question in your writing, for e.g., you have specified India's current allocation and long term average of BRIC, but the rest is missing.

Further, I believe that you should work on your conclusion part as well, to make it more comprehensive and attractive.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
Hey...what you have done is a violation of EF rules. You cannot post your essays in image form. You should type it here or copy paste it. I don't think you'd get any meaningful feedbacks if you post your essays like this. It's strange that dumi has not found your post yet. You can certainly have the image containing the table, but your essay , you need to type or copy paste here. Once you do that I too would provide my comments on your writing.
Eva Novita Sari 47 / 71 2  
I cannot be clearly to look your essay, please... you should copy paste like other examples in essay forum.
you should be serious if you want to publish your essay in here.
:)
kikiliyik 12 / 35 2  
if you use dash to explain something, you have to use comma in the end of the explanation, then continue writing sentence.
btw, from your writing, i have advice for you, you should open your self with other persons,
It's strange that dumi has not found your post yet.

Oh...yes... I am pretty late to find this post. This is not at all acceptable to be published in the forum. As Pahan has already mentioned, you need to type your essays (or copy paste a word doc). You can upload only the images as supplementary docs to assist others to gain a better idea about your writing. Kindly post your essay here again in the right form.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS - "India Takes Pole Position" - FII Flow to Emerging Markets