Nowadays, information and communication technology are really important in education

bbcheesecake14 10 / 13  
Nowadays, information and communication technology are really important in education, due to the fact that technology can make lesson much more interesting and facilitate the to study.

The need for heavy books to be brought back and forth from school and home is no longer needed with technology. The books can stay in the classroom because the information that they need is easily accessed on a computer. They can browse or search the material using online resources to help them when doing their homework.

Learning the same exact way from the same person every day can really get boring. This boredom turns into a lack of motivation in the students. When they are able to integrate computer learning into their normal schedule, they become much more excited to learn. From educational perspective student who using technology will be more productive and faster to understand.

Student can study whenever and wherever they want especially distance leaner, learning through social interaction is important because, they have been surrounded by computers all their lives and know how to use the technology already.

And also in the working world, in nearly every job you may take, you have to know how to operate a computer. Teaching this skill in children early will give them an advantages and a learning curve for when they are adults.

In short, Technology is a versatile and valuable tool for learning and becoming a way of life. Schools can use technology effectively and for the welfare of students, teachers and society, it must be done.
Yusuf05 11 / 14 2  
Hello BBC!
The following is my short feedback to you (you can take or leave it):

...considering the fact that technology can make lesson much more interesting and to facilitate the study experiences.

You need to connect your thought to the next sentence -> However, ...our learning resources may start to be taken over technology and the automated system, and therefore, we no longer need the heavy books to be regularly brought from home to school....

The others may put forth better thought and better refinement, so I just leave my comments to the top paragraph.
Hope it help.
dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
Hi Cheese!

facilitate the to study => I'm sorry, I can't understand the meaning of this phrase. :(

leaner => (speeling) learner

Student can study => students

.....they want especially distance leaner,.learning through.....

And also => You can't use this conjunction in the beginning of the sentence => you can change : In addition,

Teaching this skill in children early => Teaching computer for early children

Home / Writing Feedback / Nowadays, information and communication technology are really important in education