The information about the number of prisoners in five developed countries over eight decades

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
A breakdown of the information about the number of prisoners in five developed countries over eight decades measured by thousands is represented in the bar chart. Overall, it is really essential to notice that United State dominated the total of imprisonment during 50 years, apart from in 1990 and 1950 since those years was led in Canada.

Initially, Canada experienced in the top rank, while Great Britain occupied in the bottom position. In the following next decade, United States took over the first position. By 1950, several countries experienced an alteration, while others had same proportion.

Comparing to the countries, United States led almost all periods and never took in the last position. Canada dominated in 1990 and 1950, while got the second position in the remaining decade. New Zealand got the highest percentage in 1990 at around 100%, yet at least in 1950 at roughly five out of ten which had middle position. There was an alteration in Australia which had 50% in the beginning, nevertheless it rose to 60%. Eventually, the proportion of Great Britain saw an increase from 1900 to 1980, while in 1970, it had same percentage with Australia and New Zealand.

mem77 62 / 98 6  
Dear Riandi, here some advice for your writing and feel free to correct me too!

... those years was led inby Canada.

Initially, in 1930, Canada experienced in the ...

... percentage in 1990 at around 100%,100,000...

... in Australia which had 50%50,000 in the beginning, nevertheless it rose to 60%.60,000.

... saw an increased from 1900 to 1980,...

Regards

Home / Writing Feedback / The information about the number of prisoners in five developed countries over eight decades