Inhabitants live in several different places - second task for IELTS

Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
Topic :
In the past, people usually stayed in one place throughout their life. These days, people often move around. They often live in several different places in their lifetime. What are the advantages and disadvantages of both?

Before the millennium era, the inhabitants almost lived in settle place for their entire life. However, that conditions had antipode yet, the dweller often has moved from one place to another spot. In my point of views, both of choices have different merit and demerit such as, learning may culture and consuming differences food as the benefits for people who live in different places but live peacefully and had better education are the marked advantages of villager who stay in one place.

These day living in difference places has becoming new life style with several benefits. For instance, the urban dwellers who recently change their staying area has learned excessively diverse culture in the world including landmark and clothes. It is also noticeable that urban residents consuming differ food for each country. In the other hand that moving people will live alone since they does not acquainted with the neighborhood, this condition probably is the dire consequence.

Apart from the inhabitants who live in many places for their lifetime, staying in one place like the elderly people do has marked more advantages. They will live peacefully owing to be familiar with the others villagers living surround him. That community will helpful to each others since they meet for the entire life. Besides that, children obtain good education and many friends. Thanks to staying in one places, that children does not need to changes his school, so he can concentrates to obtain higher score. Despite, they always eat same food every day as a negative effect settle at an equal places, the dwellers enjoy their life.

The aforementioned evidence reveals that the benefits staying in one place has more greater than always changing the places. Where possible, from my experience moving from one place to another place have an immense effect for the children, you must ask him before move away.
Samuelsam123 12 / 46 20  
Hi Bayu

I really like your idea of writing.

However , I believe that it will be better that if you put your points in the second paragraph. Not in the opening. It will make your readers want to read more ; if you put it in the opening , it will sound like a summary of the essay.

Next
"that conditions had antipode yet"
I don't think this is how you should use this word. antipode means : The direct opposite
So, if you really want to use it, it should actually be like this:
The situations have had took an antipodal change , people became "dwellers" rather than "inhabitants", which means they often change their living environments.

The sentence above can be followed by:
A coin has two sides, let's see why ?

These day living in difference places has becoming new life style with several benefits.
daysdifferentbecame

learned excessively diverse culture = learned an excessive information of diverse culture.

"Despite, they always eat same food every day as a negative effect settle at an equal places, the dwellers enjoy their life."
This point may not be valid, what if the child consume a healthy meal ? Try stating the downside of not changing place ( I think that advantages out weigh disadvantages too)

from my experience moving from one place to another place have an immense effect for the children, you must ask him before move away.

This conclusion is ok , i think that a switch of words can be better . Try using some of these words : Moving place , immense effect , think before you make a choice.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Before the millennium era, the inhabitants almost lived in settle place for their entire life. However, that conditions [...]

Home is a place where people live and grow. As such, some people were more likely to live in the same place where they were born. It is not always true, since some others prefer to live in different areas. Both ideas have merits and demerits. Therefore, it is agreed that new places always bring new hopes.

Home / Writing Feedback / Inhabitants live in several different places - second task for IELTS