Inside the Private Lives of Orangutans

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
Cheryl Knott reveals the information about the habitat of orangutan located in the rain forest canopy in western Borneo. She works with cutting-edge technology such a smartphone to know about those animal activities. It is different like gorillas and chimpanzees which live in groups, while orangutans lived alone. They spend much time in the three which had in the deep of the forest or swampy land so that human hard to across that habitats. Some researchers believed the speed of invention more quickly since using cutting-edge technology such a drone. After that, they found that there were so many orangutans lived in the forest in the Borneo and Sumatera also so that the study can continue to find several data collected to be investigated. During they were conducted research in that forests revealed the information about the evolution of endurance both genders. Males of orangutan challenge each other, while younger just protect their authority areas that get from older. This was different with males, females of orangutan tough their children to survive living in the treetops. This research can be successful relied on science's team and rate of conservation, whereas to find the answer about the correlation between humans and orangutan just looking into their eyes.

nationalgeographic/magazine/2016/12/orangutans-behaviors-borneo-sumatra/
mem77 62 / 98 6  
Dear riandi, here some advice for your writing and feel free to correct me too!

....the habitat of orangutan which located in the rain forest of canopy in western Borneo.

... technology such as a smartphone to know ...

It is different typelikefrom gorillas and chimpanzees which live in particular groups, while orangutans lived alone.

... time in the threetrees which hadhave in the deep of the forest ...

Some researchers believed that the speed of invention more quicklyappeared to be true since using (...) such as a drone.

... there were so many orangutans lived in the forest in theof Borneo and Sumatera also so that the study ...

Regards

Home / Writing Feedback / Inside the Private Lives of Orangutans