International Visitors to New Zealand: Country of Origin

kiki23 37 / 64 4  
The pie chart explains the homeland of international tourists visiting New Zealand and is measured in percent. It shows three groups of the origin of the international visitors; those are the English speaking nations, the East Asian, and the other. Overall, the majority of international tourists homeland comes from the English speaking countries.

The English speaking nations that have travelers often visited New Zealand contain Australia, United Stated of America, and United Kingdom. Australia has almost a half of the total percentage, while respectively United Kingdom has 12 percent and United State of America has 9 percent.

The East Asian countries mentioned by the chart are China, Japan, and South Korea. However, the East Asian percentage is lower than 15 percent. It shows China has the highest tourists visited New Zealand among other East Asian nations. Meanwhile, South Korea has smaller percentage than Japan. In addition, there are several other countries as much as 27 percent mentioned.

TJLuschen - / 241 203  
I don't think you posted the correct chart. Could you fix it?
OP kiki23 37 / 64 4  
com

I am sorry for accidentally posting the wrong chart. I am now working on the both chart. I attach you the correct image below. Thank you for your feedback.

BAMS14 18 / 29  
hallo i have few advice for you

... tourists visiting New Zealand and it is measured in percent. It shows three groups of the origin of the international ... ( the title/introduction should be short and simple you could use pharaprese)

The English speaking nations thathave travelers often visited New ...( using the should be right and might simple sentence using common word)

Home / Writing Feedback / International Visitors to New Zealand: Country of Origin