The internet has greatly increased our access to information

khanguwu 1 / -  

the importance of the Internet

The internet is one of the most great invention, which can allow us access to the information countless sources of intruction. However, this is a positive thing or negative is a controversial problem. In my point of view, the internet not only expands our knowledge, but it brings us a lot of benifits.

To start with, the Internet is a treasure trove of knowledge. Just having a smart phone, you can access the intelligence on any topic on the Internet by engines such as Facbook, Instagram and other websites. Many knowledges will appear in front of them after a few seconds, saving us the amount of time searching the information in the library. More over, full of information in the internet is free. You do not have to pay any costs for its. Therefore, now it is playing a crucial role in human's life.

It is true that every issue has two sides. Beside, it has disadvantages, we cannot neglect the detrimental things. Parent cannot control what content their children view in the internet, because everyone, including children, is freedom to access any intelligence. Futhermore, there are many hackers nowadays, so individuals can be stolen their private data very easily without notice. However, the digital world is being improved and developed day-to-day by humans. I believe that all problems may be solved one day in the future.

In conclusion, thanks to internet, we can have chances to accessing a trove of into. Meanwhile, we should npt ignore its negative effects. We can make sure that we are using the internet in the right way
this is a positive thing or negative is a controversial problem.

This is an incorrect prompt restatement. The original prompt asks the question "To what extent do you think this is a good thing?" Therefore, the total basis for the prompt restatement + writer's personal opinion is incorrect. It does not reflect the original intentions of the prompt. This task will therefore recieve a failing score due to restatement + opinion inaccuracy. Since the immediate TA score is already failing, it is suffice to say that the overall score for this essay will not be within the passing range.

The writer's inaccurate response to the prompt is the reason why the essay cannot be given a passing score. When asked "To what extent?" the response should be "I agree that this is a good thing to the extent that it provides..." The writer cannot change the discussion instruction from single opinion to comparative as reflected in this presentation. He must learn to identify the differences between single opinion and comparative essay questions / discussion instructions.

Home / Writing Feedback / The internet has greatly increased our access to information