Invented at 1934 by Leonard Kleinrock, the Internet has become a global system

kiki23 37 / 64 4  
The Internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different. To what extend do you agree or disagree?

Invented at 1934 by Leonard Kleinrock, the Internet is become a global system connecting each computer had network through online. Some people may think that internet have advantages while other think the reserve. On the other hand, apart from the controversy existed; the internet is the media enabling people not only to exchange the information but also to do communication.

The internet is not only the most important invention but also the most valuable thing nowadays. The rising of internet as the substantial aspect of modern way to exchange the information and communicate each other, have helped people to simplify the life. The latter-day communication by internet can be seen from the existence of several media socials such as email and facebook where people can share their position and make an appointment from long distance. Another advantage is a lot of community of particular hobby existed through them. However, the cutting-age information from internet can be reached by some search engine and online media. Everyone from worldwide will have the same opportunity to share and to get the information and opinion by internet.

Meanwhile, before the internet existed, it is hard for people not only to make or reject an appointment but also to learn and share the knowledge. The old way to communicate is only by mail needed some time to arrive to the recipients and the old-fashioned treatment to reach information is by newspaper or rumored. Overall, the internet brings many advantages than the disadvantages and without the internet the way of humankind life will be the same as the past; there will be no one from Asia or Africa read the news from America of Europe. Overall, the internet has simplifying our lives by changing the way to get information and communicate each other that is expensive and lengthy become cheap, easy, and free.
mem77 62 / 98 6  
Hello kiki, it was very interested topic and i think it makes me know about something new about the internet. However, I have some advice for you to make your writing more good. So, keep watch sister!

At second sentence of first paragraph, you write " Some people may think that........" In my view, it should be replace because it's enough to understand about your idea within that word. So i suggest you to replace it. And than for the next sentence, you write ".......... that internet have advantages while other think the reserve." I think there are wrong subject-verb agreement, So it should be change with "........ that internet have advantages while others think the reserve."

I think that's enough from me. Keep practice and writing!
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Hello, alrisky! I think there is nothing to be concerned regarding how you link the ideas in the above essay. Still, you need to pay attention to the prompt requested. Also, there are several notes on your essay as I mentioned as follows:

- Invented at 1934 by Leonard Kleinrock, the Internet(is it need to be capitalized?) is becoming a global system...
- ...while others think the reserveopposite .
- ...internet is the media enablingenable people not only to exchange ...
- ...to exchange the information and communicate each other,(no need to put a comma here) have helped ...
- Everyone from worldwidein the world will have the same (...) and opinion by the internet.
- The old way to communicate is only by mail needed some time for the recipient to receive the letterto arrive to the recipients.(full stop)and theAnother old-fashioned treatment way (or method) to reach information is by a newspaper or rumored .

- Overall, the internet brings many advantages ... Overall, the internet has simplifying our lives ...I think you need to decide which one is the concluding sentence to make it clear which one is the conclusion because you put two "overall" here.

Good luck with your next practice!

Home / Writing Feedback / Invented at 1934 by Leonard Kleinrock, the Internet has become a global system