What have you learned from syntax course?

aanana mmaria 1 / -  

grammar knowledge review

First of all, the open-ended questions in the syntax course help me review basic grammar knowledge. I know my own grammatical mistakes, such as the number of words in English, their usage, and position in the sentence. When teaching foreign languages, I reinforce old knowledge for students, encouraging active learning.

The second thing you learn from this course is that the rules of orderly association between words, phrases, and clauses in sentences make sentences meaningful. For example, the combination of the words "a, beautiful, girl" forms the noun phrase "a beautiful girl". When teaching foreign languages, I encourage students to combine and expand sentences in English to understand semantic relationships.

Third, the syntax course helps me understand the analysis of complex sentence structures. Tree diagrams show the hierarchical and semantic relationships between word classes. When teaching, I incorporate other subjects into the lecture, trying to simplify the knowledge so that it is easy for students to understand and absorb.

Finally, you learn the structure of a new language by comparing it with the structure of English. I know different and interesting rules in language. If "red shirt" is used in English, Spanish uses the phrase "shirt red". When teaching grammar, I will teach students how to distinguish English structures through analysis and comparison.
Refer to yourself throughout the essay. You may refer to yourself as I, me, myself. or variations thereof. Do not use the first person pronoun you because the paper does not reflect the learning of other people in the course. It refers only to your learning. Change all the you references to I, or other personal pronoun references. You should also change learning time references to past tense since you have already completed and learned from the course. Your thoughts with regards to what you learned in the course is understandable. You get your point across clearly enough. There are some points that could be cleaned up or better presented. Unfortunately, I am unable to edit those sections here.

* Limited review provided. Contact me privately for editing services.

Home / Writing Feedback / What have you learned from syntax course?