The legal measures to make people recycle more of their waste

dmngoc2003 1 / -  

to what extent do you think laws are needed to make people recycle more of their waste?

In these rencent years, househod waste has extremely become over-controlled. Although there still no one try to tackle it and come along with the idea to call goverment. People believe that the authority should pass on laws in recycling domestic waste. From my point of view, i fully consent with this solution.

On the one hand, there are two main reasons why we shoud advocate to lagal this obligation into lives. To begin with, recycling from home can help governments with saving a large amount of money. It is undeniable that the whole garbage disposal process cost us so much time, money as well as labor to build a complete factory. This funding should br diverted towards more instant predicaments. Similarly important, launching recycling laws will pose a great impact on the way people deal with trash and also chaging their conciousness. Passing laws on home recycling can encourage more people to raise their awareness on protecting the environment instead of living with them. For instance, if people do not adhere seriously to laws, they can be penalized by fining or they can have to face up with prosecution if they reapeat that offenders.

On the other hand, government should do more than just simply introducing laws. The authority might be taken advantage by putting education rather than applying punishment in the center of recycling campaign. For example, not only child should be taught about the environmal impact of household waste but also schools or even parents should it into practice by instructing them how to separate all waste into different bins. Anther tactic is government need to create stricker regulations such as imposing tariffs on companies which producing unenvironmental-friendliness packaging.

To recapitulate, it is true that government should make reccucling into a legal requirement, but this is just a temporary measure, for long-term , this issue is totally depending on people's awareness.
You are being asked to represent the extent of your agreement that laws are needed to make people recycle. It is not an extent essay in relation to a dis/agreement question. Therefore, your response to the question is incorrect. The proper format for the response would have been:

I agree with the idea that laws are needed to the extent that it will help educate people about the benefits of waste recycling.

What did you accomplish with that sentence?
1. You provided the paraphrase of the discussion
2. You gave the extent response based on a given personal reason
3. You properly outline the basis of your 2 reasoning paragraphs

Then, you should have provided the supporting explanation regarding the need to create laws to force people to recycle. The first reasoning paragraph could have explained how you believe that people would only recycle if they are mandated by law to do so. The second reasoning paragraph, should connect the mandate with the education of the people when it comes to recycling. It should never be approached as an A/D presentation because that is not what you being asked to do within the discussion instruction.

The conclusion is not a proper summary of the given topic and reasoning paragraphs. You also fell short of the 3 sentence requirement. Always deliver a reverse paraphrase in this section.

Home / Writing Feedback / The legal measures to make people recycle more of their waste