'level of blissfulness' - IELTS TASK 1 : HAPPINESS RATING CHARTS

Mardy17 32 / 18 5  
The first bar chart provides information about the blissfulness level of individuals who have married and still single, categorized by age group, whereas a breakdown of the percentage of mated couples' happiness based on the number of children is illustrated in another bar chart. Overall married couples have a higher happiness rating rather than the single ones. In any cases, the bliss level of married individuals who have either children or no children tends to be similar.

To begin, happiness rating in whole age groups of mated people are virtually equal. However, people aged 18 to 29 are recorded as the highest level of blissfulness at 45%, while married people in the age 50-64 age group saw lower by 5% compared to the youngest age group. On the other hand, the bliss rate of unmarried individuals under 64 years of age is just over 20, whilst the single people aged above 64 years reach 34% of happiness rate.

Moving to a more detailed analysis of mated couples' happiness, people who have children under 18 years seem happier than other groups, with reaching 44%. Meanwhile, individuals who have children aged 18 years or above experience as the lowest happiness rating at 41%.

desgit33 6 / 3 4  
... the blissfulness level of individuals who haveHAVING married and stillSTILL HAS MEANING NEGATIVE single, categorized by age ...
... the bliss level of married individuals who haveHAVING either children or no ...

... people in the age 50-64 age group sawSHOW lower by 5% compared to ...

... of mated couples' happiness, people who haveHAVING children under 18 years ...
Meanwhile, individuals who haveHAVING children aged 18 years ...
... information about the blissfulness HAPPINESS level of individuals who have ARE EITHER married and OR still single, ...group, whereas . WHEREAS, a breakdown of the percentage of mated MARRIED couples' happiness based on the number of children THE COUPLE HAVE is illustrated in another THE SECOND bar chart.... In any cases , the bliss ...

To begin,THE happiness rating in whole THE OVERALL age groups of mated MARRIED people are virtually equal. ... are recorded as HAVING THE the highest level of blissfulness at 45%, while married people in the age 50-64 age group saw WAS lower by 5% compared... years of age is WAS just over 20, ... above 64 years reachED 34% of happiness rate.

... analysis of mated MARRIED couples' 'S happiness, ... groups, with A PERCENTAGE reaching 44%. ...

Home / Writing Feedback / 'level of blissfulness' - IELTS TASK 1 : HAPPINESS RATING CHARTS