LIFE SUCCEEDS IN THAT IT SEEMS TO FAIL

Silentlips 3 / 7  
The point depicted in the expression reveals that a person gets success in his life when he feels that no door has remained open for him in the world now and there is no use of hardwork . He forgets that success is always a hard nut to crack. All the great people in the world got success only on the basis of their hardwork. I can be better described with this statement, " hardwork is key to success".

Every person in the world is not lucky enough to get the immediate success. He had to strive hard to reach at the top or achieve his/her goals. It is also a harsh reality that sometimes people work very hard but still remain deprived of eating the fruit of success. At this point they lose their all hopes and become doubtful about their competence and skills. If they keep firm faith on their hardwork and leave no stone unturn to get success then surely one day they will come out with flying colours on the face of world.

History provides us various examples about those people who became a big name in the world just because of hardwork. The most renouned personality in the IT industry is Bill Gates, owner of the Microsoft. He belonged to a middle class family. He started his career with the " Micro Instrumentation and Telemetary System" (MITS) . He kept on hardworking and became the owner of Microsoft, The richest person of the world.

Another name is Abraham Lincon 16th president of America. He also belonged to a poor family. He used to earn his livelihood by manual labour and his hardwork eventually led him to the success.

There is also a case that some lucky people get success without any hardwork but they are in very small amount. Majority has to follow the rule of hardwork which is the only way for them to get success in life.

(Here is my essay please check and point out my grammatical, spelling and structural mistakes. I will appreciate if anyone tell whether I was relevant to topic or not and starting of topic is fine or not. How is my expression of writing?)
Slim shady 12 / 27  
The point depicted in the expression reveals that a person (manyou should utilize ) gets success in his life when he feels...

... hardwork is a key to success

"a big name" is informal. you can say famous or popular.

He also belonged toborn in a poor family.

Good vocab, but avoid using informal words. anyway good job!!!
joshuanderitu01 2 / 41  
The point depicted in the expression reveals that a person gets success in his life when he feels that no door has remained open for him in the world now and there is no use of hardwork . He forgets that success is always a hard nut to crack. This explanation of topic can be a bit confusing unless it is writen that:LIFE SUCCEEDS FOR OTHER PEOPLE,WHILE IN OTHER'S LIFE FAILS so that. The point depicted in the expression reveals that a person gets success in his life when he feels that no door has remained open for him in the world now and there is no use of hardwork . He forgets that success is always a hard nut to crack.

This shows that a person is doing nothing to work hard because he is comfortable or sure with his life, and so he succeeds in the same life

that is hard for others to live, because they are failures.Its true silentlips.

Home / Writing Feedback / LIFE SUCCEEDS IN THAT IT SEEMS TO FAIL