The line chart informs the quantity of tourists from three different museums in London monthly

dinafayna04 5 / 7 1  
Question :
The line graph below gives information about the number of visitors to three London museums between June and September 2013.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The line chart informs the quantity of tourists from three different museums in London monthly, during a period from July to September in 2013. Overall, it can be seen that British Museum was the highest level of visitors during a four month, while the Natural History Museum saw the lowest figure of tourists visited.

To begin with, the British Museum started at 600 visitors in June. However the level had increased slightly by July and September (around 750 and 700 visitors respectively). The figure saw a sparse decrease in August, and finished at just under 700 tourists.

A part from previous comparison, the Natural History Museum stood at 410 tourists, the proportion had decreased noticeably in August (above 400), while the Science Museum stood at 55 tourists, the figure had increased significantly, either the Natural History and Science Museum, both of them saw similar pattern, and by the end of period the figure reached 450 visitors.

• http://www.ielts-exam.net/academic_writing_samples_task_1/743/
RezaAnandatama17 8 / 14 3  
Let lend you a hand

... different museums in London monthly , during three-moth period started from July to September in June, 2013.

Let me rewrite your introduction,

A breakdown of the information about the number of tourist who visit three differences museums between June and September in 2013 calculated by thousands is shown in the line chart. Overall, It is important to notice that British Museum broke the record as the highest proportion. While Natural History Museum's level declined slightly, the converse appeared to be true in other proportions
.
Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Hi Dina,

- ... three different museums in London monthly , duringover a period from July to Septemberfour-months period in 2013.
... while the Natural History Museum sawshowed the lowestleast figure of touristsvisitedholiday makers .

- You need to make an essay which contain at least 150 words and i think your essay less than 150 words.
- By making comparative sentences can make your essay longer and you can compare among three paragraph.
Hopefully it helps.

Home / Writing Feedback / The line chart informs the quantity of tourists from three different museums in London monthly