Listen to teachers or Get involved in discussing ; Type of CLASS I like

Fardin 6 / 14  
Hi! Please check my essay and score it?

SUBJECT::::Some students like classes where teachers lecture (do all of the talking) in class. Other students prefer classes where the students do some of the talking. Which type of class do you prefer? Give specific reasons and details to support your choice

One of the most important things in teaching system is lecturing .In some school or universities just teachers lecture in class , on the other hand there are some schools or universities in which students can take part in class or do some of talking .I like second method because in that condition students can have interaction with each other or teacher and express their idea , also in this way students can concentrate on lessons much better and I believe this method raises students self confidence .

Main reason of choosing student and teacher lecturing system is interaction because in this system all of students can discuss with each other or teacher .in this condition all of students even week students can express their idea . Students can learn from each other and also teach each other so it cause to learning cooperation in studying and certainly in their life .

Additionally when students lecture in class and talk , they will be concentrated in subject and maybe talk about subject but if they just listen they won't focus on subject as much as possible . in fact strangeness of this method is that it can keep all of students attention in class.

Moreover with speaking in class students self confidence raises and they will be able to join to discussion and take part in class which learns them to be responsible to their duty and it can lead them to be a self confident person , finally students can be a successful person in society and surely in their personal life.

It seems to me studying in a class that both students and teacher can talk and lecture is more useful than other methods because with this technique students can learn from each other and cooperate and also they can concentrate on lessons better , therewith in this method students self confidence will be raised and it prepare them for entering to society.
saichicka39 3 / 6  
One of the most important things in teaching system is lecturing .

This is a generality because I could say student to teacher interaction is one of the most important things in the teaching system. Therefore conflicting with "a fact" you expressed, so just think of something else to start of your essay.

on the other hand there are some schools or universities in which students can take part in class or do some of talking

Change the "or do some talking" into "lecturing". It sounds more professional.
In some school or universities just teachers lecture in class , on the other hand there are some schools or universities in which students can take part in class or lecturing.

.I like second method because in that condition students can have interaction with each other or teacher and express their idea , also in this way students can concentrate on lessons much better and I believe this method raises students self confidence .

This sentence is a run-on. Also change the "I like" into "I prefer" because the subject asked which one "you prefer".

I prefer the second method because such condition, students can have interaction with each other or teacher while expressing their idea. Also in this way, students can concentrate on lessons much better and raises students self confidence .

There are a lot of mistakes in this paragraph so let me just change this for you.
The main reason of choosing student and teacher lecturing system is for interaction. In this system, all of students can discuss with each other or the teacher. In this condition, all of students even week students can express their idea . Students can learn from each other and also teach each other so it cause to learning cooperation in studying, and certainly in their life.

This is a really weak argument for the essay, either expand on it, otherwise take it out.

Wrong transition, incorrect sentence format, run on sentence.
Moreover with speaking in classTo add on, students' self confidence raises and they will be able to join to discussion and take part in class. The teacheswhich learns them to be responsible to their duty and it can lead them to be a self confident person. Finally students can be a successful person in society and surely in their personal life.

Let me show you your mistakes.
It seems to me studying in a class that both students and teacherscanare talk-ing and lecture-ing is a more useful than other methods becauseW ith this technique, students can learn from each other and, cooperate, and also they can concentrate on lessons better. Therewith in this method, students' self confidence will be raised and it will prepare them for entering an advanced society.

Okay, so I get what you are saying, but pay more attention to sentence format, transitions, punctuation, and more words to this. It is a short essay.

Don't hesitate to tell me anything that you son't understand.
mhss 18 / 53 18  
These can be improved as,

Lectures being the commonest mode of teaching, are widely used in most educational institutions.

In some schools or universities teachers play the main role by delivering lectures themselves but on the other hand, there are centres where students take part more actively in the process of learning.

Pay attention to sentence structures grammar and conjunctions.

Good luck!
OP Fardin 6 / 14  
thank you Sai Chicka and mhss for your help . actually i am not good in writing but i try to be better .thank for your help
.In some school or universities just teachers lecture in class , on the other hand there are some schools or universities in which students can take part in class or do some of talking .

In some schools, the teachers govern the lectures in the class rooms and they do not get students involved in the teaching sessions. However, in some other schools, students play a more participatory role during lectures.

I like second method because in that condition students can have interaction with each other or teacher and express their idea , also in this way students can concentrate on lessons much better and I believe this method raises students self confidence .

I prefer this second method because it opens a window for the student to get involved with the lecture in a more lively manner. It helps student become confident in the subject, express his ideas clearly and also enjoy the lessons he learns.
shaddy 17 / 47 7  
won't

...Will not

it cause to learning cooperation in studying and certainly in their life

...It teaches them the cooperation in studying and their life.

Home / Writing Feedback / Listen to teachers or Get involved in discussing ; Type of CLASS I like